Image Credit: Palm Beach County Parks & Recreation Department
The gentle hum of wildlife, a babbling body of water, and the rich scent of trees and earth welcome you to Riverbend Park. Jupiter locals and visitors alike flock to the park to get in touch with the area’s natural history. It’s also a great stop for fishing, hiking, kayaking, and even horse riding! You won’t want to miss Riverbend Park on your next trip to Jupiter.
Jupiter Insider Tip: Guests of Jupiter Vacation Rentals get 20% off excursions in Riverbend Park through the Jupiter Outdoor Center! If you are a Jupiter Vacation Rental guest, get in touch with us about your discount.
Riverbend Park: Jupiter, FL’s Natural Masterpiece
The gorgeous and historic Riverbend Park in Jupiter, FL, boasts some of the best views and chances to interact with nature. From riding to canoeing and taking it all in under a shaded pavilion, you have plenty of options to explore and connect with the park.
Take a glimpse into the past as you visit important parts of Florida’s indigenous history and see the area as the first settlers did. No matter how you choose to enjoy Riverbend Park Jupiter you’re sure to be glad you stopped by!
Things to Do at Riverbend Park: Kayaking, Fishing, & More
There’s something for everyone at Riverbend Park Jupiter. Experience fun for the whole family and make memories that last a lifetime with these activities:
- Check out pieces of local history. While you’re at the park, explore the Loxahatchee Battlefield, the location of two battles from the Second Seminole War. Riverbend is also the home of the Loxahatchee National Wild and Scenic River.
- Access Riverbend Park kayaking and canoeing. Hit the water and take in the scenery as you explore the area. The Jupiter Outdoor Center is located at Riverbend Park and offers kayak and canoe rentals as well as guided tours.
- Have a picnic at the park’s pavilions. Riverbend Park is home to several pavilions available on a first-come, first-served basis. You can also have a picnic under one of the park’s Seminole chickees for a unique and memorable experience.
- Try your hand at Riverbend Park fishing. Reel in a big catch and enjoy the peaceful water as you partake in freshwater fishing.
Riverbend Park, Jupiter Trails for Hiking
A standout feature of Riverbend Park Jupiter is its sprawling hiking and walking trails. Take a stroll or hop on a rented bicycle to explore nearly 10 miles of compacted shell rock around the area. Or, check out the equestrian trails and waterways for a unique view of the park.
Plan Your Visit to Riverbend Park Jupiter FL
Ready to get your hands dirty and check out Riverbend Park, Jupiter, and the surrounding areas? Here are some key details you need to know as you plan your trip.
- Hours: Sunrise – Sunset, seven days a week.
- Contact: Call 561-741-1359 for general park information and assistance.
- Pets: Note that Riverbend Park is a wildlife management area. Pets are not allowed in the park, except for service animals.
What are you waiting for? Get out there and see what Riverbend Park Jupiter has to offer you! If you’re looking for somewhere local to stay check out this property Whispering Woods Cottage located only a few minutes from Riverbend Park!