Originally built in 1962, the River House received a major restoration in 2021, and features an unforgettable vintage coastal theme. The house sits directly on the Loxahatchee Riverfront in Jupiter, Florida, facing east with panoramic views of the bay. It features top-end amenities including a white sandy beach, an 8-person spa, luxury bedding, 300 mbps internet, and a 22-speaker garden sound system. Jupiter inlet, amazing dining and nightlife, and the lighthouse are less than 2 miles away.
The River House’s vintage coastal style is truly unique. The house has rich history and is decorated with a collection of antiques and collectibles throughout. The interior spaces have been tastefully restored but retain their original character. You’ll notice original cedar walls throughout the house, whitewashed during the restoration to provide a bright and open feel while retaining the house’s rustic charm.
Days at the River House:
Best Weight Loss Pills With Fast Results – Milk In The Fitness Diet winstrol injectable dosage full nud fitness mature videos
- Wake up every morning to the panorama of the unobstructed orange sunrise.
- Overlook the Loxahatchee River, one of Florida’s official Aquatic Preserves, from the elevated treehouse with your morning coffee.
- Immerse yourself in nature as Ospreys hunt and Dolphins peruse the shallow river waters.
- Walk the meandering paths through the River House’s extraordinary landscape, featuring varieties of native and exotic plantings and water features.
- Watch the kids play on the beach, where they observe families of adorable Puffer Fish at the water’s edge, capture land and sea crabs from the mangroves, or cast a line from the dock.
- Jump on the kayaks, paddleboards, or beach bikes for a morning expedition.
- Return from your morning trip and enjoy a cocktail and a bubbly dip in the 8-person spa, your favorite beach vibes playing from the 16-speaker outdoor audio system.
- Enjoy a spectacular waterside meal, cooked on our Weber Summit Kamado grill, fit for even the most selective grill master.
- If you’re lucky, see our neighboring Gopher Tortoises out for a leafy roadside snack in the evening.
- Gather on the beach for toasty bonfire as the light slips away, enjoying some roasted mallows and the reflection of the moon over the water.
Come to the River House to connect with each other, the rich history of the property, and nature. Your experience will be filled with Seclusion, Tranquility, and Antiquity. Enjoy!
- One primary suite upstairs with retractable sliders opening to a balcony with wide water views, ensuite bathroom, seating area and desk
- Two guest rooms (1 queen, 2 singles) upstairs with views of the water and a guest bathroom
- Second primary suite downstairs with ensuite bath, private entrance, seating area with fold-out queen-size memory foam sleeper sofa, and views of the water
- Living room facing the water, with retractable sliding doors that extend your living space to the patio
- Latest tech including TV’s in every bedroom
- Smart-home automation with whole-home audio controlled by iPad
- Top-end home theatre and 65″ TV in living room
- Streaming entertainment package incl HBO, Netflix, YouTubeTV, and Disney+
- Business Class Internet including indoor/outdoor WiFi and 300 Mbps download speed
- 120′ Direct Waterfront on the Loxahatchee River
- Spectacular east-facing views
- Kayaks, Paddleboards, and Beach Bikes
- 8-Person Spa
- Reclaimed Chicago Brick Patio with Custom Teak Dining and Lounge Seating
- Sun-Deck with Teak Chaise Lounges at the water’s edge
- 100′ fishing dock
- Custom Gumbo-Limbo Tiki Hut with eclectic wood carvings
- Overlook Tree House with hammock and bridge to the main balcony
- Marooned sailboat / kids clubhouse
- The General Store, Our Garden Shed turned Old-Florida Antique Museum
Onsite parking is limited to four cars.
The River House sits at the dead-end of a private tree-lined street on the border of Tequesta, just a few minutes from the Jupiter lighthouse. The riverfront is lined with multi-million dollar houses, but the street and neighborhood are secluded from traffic and the bustle of nearby areas.
Generally, a car is recommended to explore the area, however two beach bikes are provided as well as Kayaks for getting around in the water. Boat rentals are nearby as well. Parking is available for several cars in the driveway.